When Scott Clemmett started collaborating with WMK Architecture as the structural engineer for the award winning Northern Beaches Christian School he knew there was something different about the project and the delivery team. “The canopy structure over the whole learning area is both striking and an outstanding example of the benefits of good design. The structure generates energy, harvests stormwater and the fenestration arrangement creates a very strong bond to the elements and outside environment”.
The Northern Beaches Christian School has received numerous awards and were proud to deliver the structural and civil engineering elements with the project team. Woolacotts congratulate WMK Architecture, EPM Projects and the rest of the delivery team on the recognition this project has received. Project awards to date are:
- 2016 National Australian Institute of Architects Award – Sustainable Architecture – Winner (NBCS)
- 2016 NSW Australian Institute of Architects Awards – Milo Dunphy Award for Sustainable Architecture – Winner (NBCS)
- 2016 Sustainability Awards (Public Buildings) – Finalist
- 2016 IDEA Awards – Public Space – Shortlisted (NBCS)
- 2016 Urban Taskforce Development Excellence Awards – Finalist (NBCS)
- 2016 Good Design Awards – Commercial & Residential Architecture – Good Design Award (NBCS)
- 2016 NSW Australian Institute of Architects Awards – Finalist – Educational Architecture (NBCS)
We continue to deliver community infrastructure and public building projects with WMK and EPM.
For more information about the project see: