The establishment of Health One in Ulladulla, replacing the Ulladulla Community Health Centres, provides a comprehensive and contemporary range of primary and community health services to meet the needs of the local population. As stated by Health NSW:
HealthOne NSW brings together a variety of community health and other health professionals in multidisciplinary teams at the one location. The initiative aims to bring health care professionals together to reduce the increasing burden of chronic disease and to focus on those people in the community who need a greater level of coordinated care.”
Health One Ulladulla facilities will provide general/specialist consultation spaces, dental surgery rooms to the town centre, improved assessment and treatment areas, external disabled access, disabled and wheelchair facilities within the building and disabled bathrooms. Energy efficiency will be ensured through the use of double-glazed elements, adjustable rack arm aluminium blinds as shading devices, roof photovoltaic cells and high light windows that provide cross ventilation.
Featured above: Rendered arch image of Health One Ulladulla design
- Demolishment of existing building
- Excavation and site retention for new building basement
- Construction of new reinforced concrete and blockwork superstructure over a sloping terrain, with steel framed roofs supporting façade elements
- Fit-out work to new community health centre
- Construction of new landscaping and fencing
- Alteration of existing and provision of new sections of footpath, kerb & guttering and roadway to local council requirements
Our team were proud to be involved in the engineering design and development of this multidisciplinary health care centre.
To learn more about our experience in healthcare infrastructure across Australia, visit our projects page here.